Terms And Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions given below and keep updated !
We are operating our services as a 3rd party company providing cell phone unlocking services and hence we are not associated or affiliated by any of the mobile phone manufacturer or network service provider. all logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We are here reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. Any such changes will take effect when posted on website, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions at each time whenever use the the website or it's services, and continuied to use the website or it's services singnify that your acceptance towards the latest terms and conditions.
Although unlocking your cell phone is 100% legal in almost all of the countries, however standard laws may apply differently in different countries and local places. It will be the buyers responsibility to comply with their local laws and standards for unlocking their device.
GsmUnlockHub.com guarantees that the service provided by us will unlock your device. If for any reason our code do not work for your device, we will issue a full refund if the following conditions are met:
1) All informations provided by the Buyer at the time of making order is 100% accurate, including the IMEI number, locked carrier/network, phone make and phone model.
2) The Buyer has followed the unlocking instructions exactly as stated.
3) The device is not stolen or blacklisted or have not a bad imei number.
4) The device is not hard/permanent locked due to making number of invalid attempts with wrong codes in previous.
5) The device has not been unlocked previously.
6) An unlocking procedure has never been attempted on your device using the code provided.
If the code cannot be calculated or not found for your mobile device, a full refund will be done. however 99% of the time codes are found and we will able to successfully unlock your device.
No refunds will be given if any of the following condition(s) is/are met:
1) If the IMEI number, phone make, phone model or locked cerrier/network of your phone provided by you at the time of your order is/are incorrect and an unlock code has been generated.
2) If the phone is hardlocked, means incorrect unlocking attempts was made previously with invalid or wrong codes. Most phones will having at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history for unlock attempts please check it first.
3) No Video proof is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed by us.
4) Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our estimated average processing time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the specified turnaround times, however there may be some consequenses by which causes a delay.
5) If your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use is not compatible with your device. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card you are trying to use.
6) If the unlock code has been generated and delivered but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
7) If the phone is already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone is Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
8) The phone having a bad imei number means blacklisted/barred by network service provider due to reported as lost/stolen.
Note: All refunds which are processed may take up to 7 business days to reflect in your credit/debit account.